- English To German Translation Free Download For Windows 7
- Google Translate English To German Free Download
- English To German Translation Free Download
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Translate from/to German and English Includes offline dictionary Word of the day Speak an English sentence and hear German translation or speak German sentence and hear English translation! German English Translator Free. A free English to Sinhala / Sinhala to English offline dictionary. Dict.cc dictionary.
To translate, simply enter text in English language to the original text window, select German target language, the translation provider, and click Translate. The English online translation may give you pretty good translation results. But you can try to make the translation even more accurate by using the back translation feature. FREE DOWNLOAD. Original text. English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian. Our free online translation service incorporates the power of many translation engines to form one powerful multifunction system. Our online translator is the United Nations of free online translations.
The #1 Free German English Dictionary & Translator for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◇ Offline Dictionary with Comprehensive Entries ◇ Sentence Translator ◇ Phrasebook ◇ Verb Conjugator ◇ Vocabulary Quizzes ◇ Flashcards ◇ Offline Audio Pronunciation
Selected by Apple as 'What's Hot' in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” - iPhone App Review
'AWESOME!! I absolutely love this app. I am a second year german student and would be lost without it.'
“Wow! Perfect for learning the language and super easy to use!”
“Great app! I use it almost everyday and it provides trustworthy translations.”
“Just what I wanted. Even works offline, which is a big bonus. My other apps don't.”
“Great English German Dictionary & Free. Has good 2-way dictionary for beginner and you can add your own comments to words.”
German Dictionary & Translator + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into an advanced language assistant, always ready to help. German Dictionary & Translator + includes features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding notes, audio clips and images to dictionary entries. An in-app purchases extends the dictionary, phrasebook and verb conjugator making VidaLingua the most comprehensive German Dictionary & Translator for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download German Dictionary & Translator + now and start learning German or English today!
- German English Dictionary with over 647,000 entries (premium), over 402,000 for free.
- Voice search for Dictionary, Phrasebook and Verb Conjugator.
- Includes translations, usage examples, parts-of-speech and gender of German nouns.
- Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
- Sentence Translator with Favorites and offline viewing.
- Online images for thousands of dictionary entries, tap icon to display.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends. Over twice as many sentences with Premium.
- Conjugations of 6,648 verbs. More tenses and moods with Premium.
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
- Offline, text-to-speech pronunciation in German & English.
- Audio settings for speed and accent (US, UK, Australia, South Africa, Ireland).
- Single index search for fast lookups in German or English.
- Reverse lookup of words found in translations.
- Online lookup of additional information with IAP.
- Lookup History.
- Add your own phrases to the phrasebook.
- Email dictionary entries to friends.
- Numerous enhancements for iPads.
- Add notes and images to dictionary entries.
- Record yourself saying a word and compare it with in-app pronunciation.
• 1-year subscription includes extended dictionary, phrasebook and verb conjugations.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service
Language is living! Only VidaLingua allows you to add notes, images, phrases and audio to create an engaging travel companion.
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
VidaLingua is an Ascendo brand.
- Added thousands of headwords to the Dictionary.
- Added thousands of examples to the Dictionary.
- Implemented iPad Split Screen to use Dictionary with other apps.
- Implemented Drag & Drop between Dictionary and other iPad apps.
- Added Copy to Clipboard to Dictionary. Tap word or example to show context menu.
- Improved voice lookup language selection on Apple Watch.
- Added 3D Touch Peek to see Dictionary entries for Quiz words.
- Improved use of Dynamic Type. See iOS Settings > Larger Font to adjust.
- Added deep linking so Dictionary headwords can be looked up using Spotlight.
- Improved audio speed selector in Voice Settings.
- Added Flashcards setting to display only Dictionary favorites.
- Improved Flashcards screen layout.
- Added South African accent to pronunciation choices.
- Adapted screen layouts for iPhone X.
- Changed dictionary favorites icon color to red.
- Fixed layout issues on iPhones Plus models.
- Eliminated truncation of long translator phrases.
- Corrected bug blocking purchase of Premium Features.
- Enabled Translate link on verb conjugation screen.
- Fixed favorites issue when over 100 dictionary words are starred.
- Fixed minor bugs and improved help text.
If you have any issues with this update, please email [email protected]
If you like free updates, please rate our app favorably in the App Store.
So far so good
English To German Translation Free Download For Windows 7
I only just started using the app and am finding it helpful enough already to sign up for the free trial (which obviously comes with the agreement that you will forget to cancel it, and so therefore are willing to pay the subscription fee). $5 a year seems reasonable to have this great dictionary in your pocket. I am traveling to Germany soon and planning out words I’ll need to know and use to communicate my food sensitivity issues. I love how it can pronounce the words for you, you can tap a heart to make a list of favorite words, and it sometimes provides example sentences of the word in use. For words that have multiple translations in German (like the words for ‘food’—why are there so many??), you can tap on any one of them to take you to the page for that word and get a little more information about each words’ nuances. It might be nice to have a little more disambiguation there, perhaps with some pictures. The app is nothing fancy, but it does just what I need it to do. It shows gender for nouns but not much else, so it’s fairly simple and very informative. Good for a beginner, which I am, and it’ll help me ramp up my vocabulary a lot, I imagine. I will update my review as needed, but so far the app seems great! Thanks to other reviewers for giving me the confidence to sign up (by saying how helpful it is and that it’s worth paying for), and to the app developers for making something user-friendly that fits the need.
Hi Kizzy J, Thank you for taking your time in writing this long and wonderful review. -Liam
While learning to speak Deutsch, I cannot understate the value of having a tool like this. Yes, I can always go to an online translator, but the flexibility of being able to quickly do a dictionary lookup of specific words while still capable of doing phase translation by switching tabs is amazing. True, it has difficulty translating a phrase from time to time, but what translator doesn’t? I rate this app at the highest level and use it multiple times every day in my language study.
Thanks so much! -Liam
Definitely worth buying
I've look at different dictionary apps that's translated English to German. I'm taking classes to Learn German and this app has help me so much to understand and to pronounce German language. I love the fact that I can adjust the voice speed to really help pronounce correctly, I highly recommend it this app especially to those who are learning to speak German. Also the other features on this are awesome as well, it's definitely WORTH the money. Du wirst es nicht bereuen.
Thanks for your excellent review!
Best, Liam, Customer Success Manager
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Google Translate English To German Free Download
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
English To German Translation Free Download
- Extended Dictionary$4.99
- Extended Phrase Book$2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.