Fantasia Fantasia Two Week Notice Fantasia - I Feel Beautiful Jennifer Hudson-We gon fight for love You Got Me Waiting - Fantasia People Listening the ride dave koz trey songz slow motion ne yo perro fiel runaway the way i am break a back shoreline mafia chinga tu madre molotov clean bandit solo ski sbu noah ewe getsemani burn my dread krusty. Search and download from millions of songs and albums. All songs are in the MP3 format and can be played on any computer or on any MP3 Player. Live concert albums of your favorite band. Learn how to download music. EMD offers a premium experience that includes unlimited access to CD quality music. Download Two Weeks Notice by Fantasia. FreeDownloadMp3 - Fantasia free mp3 (wav) for download! Newest Fantasia ringtones. Collection of Fantasia albums in mp3 archive.
|Studio album by|
|Released||December 12, 2006|
|Fantasia Barrino chronology|
|Singles from Fantasia|
Fantasia is the eponymous second studio album by American recording artist Fantasia Barrino, released by J Records on December 12, 2006. In its first week of sales, Fantasia entered the US Billboard 200 chart at number nineteen, with 133,000 copies sold. In June 2007, Fantasia was certified Gold by the RIAA for shipments of 500,000 copies.
Background and recording
Missy Elliott returned as one of the writers on the album, joining Big Boi of Outkast and Diane Warren as contributors. Production duo Midi Mafia, best known for their 50 Cent hit '21 Questions', also contributed five tracks to the project.
The beat for 'Baby Makin' Hips' was created by Don Cheegro and Dirty Harry, new producers working under the guidance of Dre & Vidal, producers of Ludacris' song 'War with God'. Her second single 'When I See U' peaked at number thirty-two on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number-one for eight weeks on the Urban charts. The music video for When I See U was shot by Lenny Bass on March 26, in Brooklyn.
|Entertainment Weekly||B+ link|
|Rolling Stone||link at the Wayback Machine (archived October 13, 2007)|
|Stylus Magazine||B+ link|
Critical response to Fantasia was largely positive, as reviewers praised her vocals and charisma as well as the album's production; she drew multiple comparisons to Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner and Patti LaBelle.Rolling Stone magazine said the album 'expands her range, adds some attitude and comes up with some genuine R&B gems.'Allmusic found it 'a bolder, better album than Free Yourself,' adding that it 'breaks Barrino free of her American Idol persona, giving her a sound and style that she can build a career upon.'PopMatters.com said that 'Fantasia is a solid second effort, made above average by that gem of a voice.' Many critics also commented that the album's decidedly R&B nature (which translates to a reduced audience) was inevitable due to the lack of crossover success from Barrino's debut. Thomas Inskeep with Stylus magazine praised Fantasia's 'rather astounding, multi-octave...voice, capable of the smoothest singing but also heavy on the grit,' while at the same time lamenting that she will never be 'America’s pop star...She’s too black.' He then declared, 'Fantasia wasn't meant to be America's pop star, anyway.' Sal Cinquemani with Slant Magazine said that 'Fantasia's sophomore effort isn't exactly her Breakaway [Kelly Clarkson's hugely successful second album], but it's certainly a more unified artistic statement than 2004's Free Yourself.'
Fantasia Barrino Two Week Notice Mp3 Download Free
On December 6, 2007, Fantasia garnered three 50th Annual Grammy Award nominations: Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for “When I See U”, Best Contemporary R&B Album for Fantasia, and Best R&B Song for 'When I See U'.
Fantasia peaked at number nineteen on US Billboard 200 albums chart. It sold 133,000 copies in its first week and sold a total of 530,000 copies in the United States. It was certified Gold by Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). It also peaked at number two on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
The first single from the album, 'Hood Boy', peaked at number three on Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles and number twenty-one on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. The second single, 'When I See U', peaked at number twenty-one on the Billboard Hot 100 and number one on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The third single, 'Only One U', peaked at number nineteen on the US Adult R&B Airplay chart and number thirty-six on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
|1.||'Hood Boy' (featuring Big Boi)||Tone Mason||3:34|
|2.||'When I See U'||3:37|
|3.||'I Nominate U'||Dre & Vidal||4:34|
|4.||'Baby Makin' Hips'||3:21|
|5.||'Not the Way I Do'||Sean Garrett||3:35|
|6.||'Only One U'||Cox||4:00|
|7.||'I Feel Beautiful'||Diane Warren||Babyface||3:33|
|8.||'I'm Not That Type'||Missy Elliott||4:07|
|10.||'Two Weeks Notice'||4:42|
|11.||'Surround U'||Swizz Beatz||3:19|
|12.||'Bore Me (Yawn)' (featuring Ricco Barrino)||Danja||2:55|
|14.||'Bump What Ya Friends Say' (featuring Missy Elliott)||4:44|
|Wal-Mart bonus download|
|15.||'Girl like Me'||Dre & Vidal||4:20|
- ^[a] signifies co-producer
- 'Hood Boy' interpolates 'Happening' by American pop band The Supremes.
- 'Surround U' contains a sample from 'Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)' by Maceo and the Macks, and 'Christmas Rappin' by Kurtis Blow.
|United States (RIAA)||Gold||500,000^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- 'Turn This Party Up' (featuring Missy Elliott)
- 'Clap Ya Hands' (featuring Missy Elliott)
- 'Solo (So Low)'
- 'Said I Wouldn't (No More)'
- 'No Stoppin' (produced by Missy Elliott, also recorded by Monica)
- 'Let It Go' (featuring Missy Elliott, re-recorded by Keyshia Cole and Lil' Kim)
- ^Jonathan Cohen, 'Young Jeezy, Hicks Enter Atop The Billboard 200', Billboard.com, December 20, 2006.
- ^RIAAArchived 2011-05-21 at the Wayback Machine
- ^Fantasia First Listen – AOL Music
- ^ abSerpick, Evan (December 7, 2006). 'Fantasia' RollingStone.com. Retrieved October 22, 2007
- ^ abcInskeep, Thomas (2007-01-02). 'Fantasia' StylusMagazine.com. Retrieved October 22, 2007
- ^ abcErlewine, Stephen Thomas (2006). 'Fantasia' AllMusic.com. Retrieved October 22, 2007
- ^Joseph, Mike (January 5, 2007). 'Fantasia' PopMatters.com. Retrieved October 22, 2007
- ^Cinquemani, Sal (2006). 'Fantasia' SlantMagazine.com. Retrieved October 22, 2007
- ^'Fantasia Chart History (Billboard 200)'. Billboard.
- ^'Fantasia Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)'. Billboard.
- ^'2007 Year-End Charts – Billboard 200 Albums'. Billboard. Retrieved April 26, 2016.
- ^'2007 Year-End Charts – Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums'. Billboard. Retrieved April 26, 2016.
- ^'American album certifications – Fantasia – Fantasia'. Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved January 23, 2019.If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click SEARCH.
A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.
Do you know any background info about this album? Start the wiki
|Track number||Play||Loved||Track name||Buy||Options||Duration||Listeners|
|1||Ain't Gon' Beg You||4:14||15,233 listeners|
|2||Free Yourself — Fantasia [feat. Missy Elliott]||6 listeners|
|3||Truth Is||3:56||51,831 listeners|
|4||Selfish (I Want U 2 Myself) — Fantasia feat. Missy Elliot||17 listeners|
|6||Baby Mama||4:15||15,842 listeners|
|7||Got Me Waiting [Explicit]||2 listeners|
|8||It's All Good||4:06||6,910 listeners|
|9||You Were Always On My Mind||3:43||7,994 listeners|
|10||Good Lovin'||3:53||7,060 listeners|
|11||Don't Act Right — Fantasia Feat. Jazze Pha||4:03||247 listeners|
|12||This Is Me||3:31||6,521 listeners|
|13||I Believe||5:02||18,846 listeners|
Don't want to see ads? Subscribe now