I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain Comin' down on a sunny day Yesterday and days before Sun is cold and rain is hot I know! Been that way for all my time Till forever on it goes Thru the circle fast and slow I know! It can't stop I wonder I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain Comin' down on. Free download Creedence Clearwater Revival Have You Ever Seen The Rain Mp3. We have about 23 mp3 files ready to play and download. To start this download Lagu you.
free smokie have you ever seen the music
Smokie Have you ever seen the rain live 2006smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_live_2006/5089039.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 7.34 MB - duration: 05:14 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Smokie - HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN - Live in Sofia, 17.10.2014smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_live_in_sofia_17_10_2014/6042642.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 7.13 MB - duration: 05:05 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Smokie - Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Live - 1998smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_live_1998/6042643.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 7.41 MB - duration: 05:17 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Smokie Have You Ever Seen The Rain 1996smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_1996/6042644.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 8.27 MB - duration: 05:54 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Smokie - Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Live 1997smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_live_1997/6042646.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 6.47 MB - duration: 04:37 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Smokie - Have You Ever Seen The Rain 2008smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_2008/6042647.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 7.62 MB - duration: 05:26 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Smokie - Have You Ever Seen The Rainsmokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain/13777212.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 5.96 MB - duration: 04:15 - bitrate: 256 kbps
Smokie - Have you ever seen the rain 1996smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_1996/16553053.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 4.93 MB - duration: 03:31 - bitrate: 256 kbps
Smokie - Have You Ever Seen The Rainsmokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain/16760636.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 5.91 MB - duration: 04:13 - bitrate: 256 kbps
JOLLY JOKER ANKARA - SMOKIE - HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAINjolly_joker_ankara_smokie_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain/6042645.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 7.92 MB - duration: 05:39 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Smokiehave_you_ever_seen_the_rain_smokie/6042639.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 7.92 MB - duration: 05:39 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Have you ever seen the rain - Smokiehave_you_ever_seen_the_rain_smokie/6042640.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 6.15 MB - duration: 04:23 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Have You Ever Seen The Rain By Smokie With Lyricshave_you_ever_seen_the_rain_by_smokie_with_lyrics/15358765.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 6.19 MB - duration: 04:25 - bitrate: 320 kbps
Trupa Good Day - Have you ever seen the rain (LIVE cover Smokie)trupa_good_day_have_you_ever_seen_the_rain_live_cover_smokie/6042641.mp3
filetype: mp3 - size: 5.82 MB - duration: 04:09 - bitrate: 256 kbps
|'Have You Ever Seen the Rain'|
|Single by Creedence Clearwater Revival|
|from the album Pendulum|
|Format||7 in 45 rpm|
|Creedence Clearwater Revival singles chronology|
|'Have You Ever Seen the Rain' (lyric video) on YouTube|
'Have You Ever Seen the Rain' is a song written by John Fogerty and released as a single in 1971 from the album Pendulum (1970) by roots rock group Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song charted highest in Canada, reaching number one on the RPM 100 national singles chart in March 1971. In the U.S., in the same year it peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart (where it was listed as 'Have You Ever Seen the Rain? / Hey Tonight', together with the B-side). On Cash Box pop chart, it peaked at number three. In the UK, it reached number 36. It was the group's eighth gold-selling single.
Some have speculated that the song's lyrics are referencing the Vietnam War, with the 'rain' being a metaphor for bombs falling from the sky. In his review of the song for Allmusic website, Mark Deming suggests that the song is about the idealism of the 1960s and about it fading in the wake of events such as the Altamont Free Concert and the Kent State shootings and that Fogerty is saying that the same issues of the 1960s still existed in the 1970s but that people were no longer fighting for them. However, Fogerty himself has said in interviews and prior to playing the song in concert that the song is about rising tension within CCR and the imminent departure of his brother Tom from the band. In an interview, Fogerty stated that the song was written about the fact that they were on the top of the charts, and had surpassed all of their wildest expectations of fame and fortune. They were rich and famous, but somehow all of the members of the band at the time were depressed and unhappy. Thus the line 'Have you ever seen the rain, coming down on a sunny day.' The band split in October the following year after the release of the album Mardi Gras.
In a literal sense the song describes a sunshower such in the lyric 'It'll rain a sunny day' and the chorus 'have you ever seen the rain Comin' down on a sunny day?'. These events are particularly common in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, but less common in other parts of the country, due to localized atmospheric wind shear effects. In Southern regional dialect, there is even a term for it: 'the devil beating his wife'.
John Fogerty released a live version of the song on his The Long Road Home - In Concert DVD which was recorded at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, California, on September 15, 2005.
|United Kingdom (BPI)||Silver||250,000|
|United States (RIAA)||2× Platinum||2,000,000|
sales+streaming figures based on certification alone
- Spin Doctors for the film Philadelphia, and also released as a single
- Brian Fallon has covered this song live
- Bonnie Tyler covered this song on her album Faster Than the Speed of Night (Spain #8, IE #13, France #40, UK #47, Germany #63)
- Corey Taylor and Christian Martucci covered this song during HATED tour at KOKO, London.
- Dr Victor and the Rasta Rebels 
- Joan Jett covered this song on her album The Hit List. This version was also featured in the second-season finale of The Wire.
- Kipelov has covered this song live in 2013
- The Lumineers occasionally play live with their song, 'Big Parade'
- Willie Nelson and Paula Nelson, on the 2013 album To All the Girls...
- Mango, did a piano and vocal version from the album Acchiappanuvole (2008)
- Priscila Y Sus Balas De Plata covered the song in Spanish, entitled 'Ven Por Favor.'
- Needtobreathe often covers this song live in concert
- R.E.M. have covered this song live
- Rod Stewart covered this song in 2006 and released it in the cover album Still the Same... Great Rock Classics of Our Time, “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”, which was picked as the first song from the album.
- The Ramones covered this song on their thirteenth studio album, Acid Eaters, recorded in 1993 (album entirely composed of covers)
- Saving Abel plays this song live on some occasions
- Sawyer Fredericks and Noel Bybee performed and recorded this song as a duet during the battle rounds of The VoiceSeason 8 in 2015
- Love Psychedelico Recorded on their album Abbott Kinney
- It was performed on American IdolSeason 11 by Phillip Phillips, and again on the results show with John Fogerty.
- Allison Moorer on her 2015 Down to Believing album
- Amy Hanaiali'i with The Matt Catingub Orchestra of Hawaiʻi on her 2008 CD ʻAumakua.
- Inner Circle Ft. Marty Dread
- Jonathan Clark at the end of the 'Fragments' episode (No. 5) in Season 16 of the TV series NCIS which dealt with an incident during the Vietnam War.
- Laureano Brizuela - 'Cerca de ti'
- Eduardo Palomo - '¿Quien va a perder?'
- Ana Gabriel - 'Ven a ver Llover'
- Juan Gabriel - 'Have You Ever Seen The Rain? (Gracias al Sol)'
- ^'Item: 2736 - Library and Archives Canada'. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
'Item: 2795 - Library and Archives Canada'. Retrieved 2016-03-03.
- ^'Creedence Clearwater Revival - Chart history'. Billboard. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- ^Chronicle, Vol. 1 Linear notes
- ^'Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain Lyrics'. SongMeanings. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- ^Mark Deming. 'Have You Ever Seen the Rain? - Creedence Clearwater Revival Listen, Appearances, Song Review'. AllMusic. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- ^'Have You Ever Seen The Rain? by Creedence Clearwater Revival Songfacts'. Songfacts.com. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- ^ abcSimon Mahan (September 2, 2016). 'Did a rock band explain why wind power will work in the south, 45 years ago?'. Southern Alliance for Clean Energy. Retrieved September 2, 2016.
- ^'Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada'. Collectionscanada.gc.ca.Missing or empty
- ^http://www.flavourofnz.co.nz/index.php?qpageID=search%20listener&qartistid=742#n_view_location Flavour of New Zealand, 3 May 1971
- ^'SA Charts 1965 - 1989 Songs H-I'. South Africa's Rock Lists. Retrieved September 29, 2018.
- ^Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955-1990 - ISBN0-89820-089-X
- ^'Cash Box Top 100 3/13/71'. tropicalglen.com. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- ^'Forum - 1970 (ARIA Charts: Special Occasion Charts)'. Australian-charts.com. Archived from the original on 2016-06-02. Retrieved 2017-05-07.
- ^'Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada'. collectionscanada.gc.ca.
- ^'Top 20 Hit Singles of 1971'. Retrieved 2 September 2018.
- ^'Cash Box YE Pop Singles - 1971'. tropicalglen.com. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- ^'British single certifications – Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen the Rain'. British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved September 29, 2018.Select singles in the Format field.Select Silver in the Certification field.Type Have You Ever Seen the Rain in the 'Search BPI Awards' field and then press Enter.
- ^'American single certifications – Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen the Rain'. Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved November 30, 2018.If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.
- ^'Dr Victor & The Rasta Rebels - Greatest Hits'. Shazam.com. Archived from the original on 2014-01-07. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- Lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics