- Generally speaking, you just need to transfer iBooks to your PC and find an alternative reader. How to transfer iBooks to Windows Computers. There are many ways to transfer iBooks to Windows PC, following are the top three ones. Next you can go to 'Books' tab and pick up the iBooks you want to download. In this way, you don't need to.
- Read storybooks aloud with iBooks Storytime on Apple TV. Download or delete content If you want to read a book or listen to an audiobook when you're not connected to Wi-Fi or the Internet, you can download it to your iOS device or computer.
- Free download iPhone iBooks to PC Transfer and it will allow you to transfer iPhone iBooks (ePub, PDF, Audiobook) to PC for backup and sharing! Compare products: iPhone to PC Transfer, iPhone SMS to PC Transfer, iPhone Contact to PC Transfer, iPhone Call List to PC Transfer, iPhone iBooks to PC Transfer, iPhone Photo to PC Transfer.
- Copy Ibooks To Pc
- How To Download Ibooks Books To Pc
- Open Ibooks On Windows
- How To Download Ibooks Onto Pc
- How To Download Ibooks To Pc Mac
Have a lot of Books on iPhone or iPad to export to computer ? Learn here how to do it the right way...
IBooks for PC Windows & Mac: iBooks for PC is an outstanding e-book application developed by Apple Inc. To download, read and listen ebooks. IBooks PC version gives you the option to read all your favourite ebooks right on the wider desktop screen and at your comfort space. IBooks for Mac offers you with a slick way to download and read the. If you have a Mac, you can use Apple’s iBooks app to manage your e-book collection between your computer and your iPhone or iPad. But Apple no longer provides a solution for managing these files.
Importing Apple Books from PC to iPhone/iPad is easy through iTunes. It’s a no-brainer because all you do is drag and drop books from PC to the Books file manager in iTunes when your iDevice is connected.
But many times, I download books directly on my iPad or iPhone and read them on it. How do I export these files from Books on the device to PC? The PC to iBook import is as easy as a cinch but exporting takes a little more effort.
To export a file from within the depths of Books app, you need a file explorer. Like music, Apple does some encryption to the file names and stores them inside the Books folder. Only Apple Books and iTunes can read them correctly and display the data.
Copy Ibooks To Pc
Interestingly, with macOS, Apple wants to get rid of this export trouble by letting you read Apple Books on your Mac. For the rest of us who aren’t going to be using Mavericks,
Here’s How to Export Apple Books from iPhone or iPad to your Computer
Step #1. Get a file explorer. Usually, iExplorer should do just fine.
How To Download Ibooks Books To Pc
Step #2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and fire up iExplorer.
Step #3. Open your iPhone/iPad as a mounted device and navigate to Media → Books → Purchases.
The funniest thing is that you won’t be able to decipher what file corresponds to what book from your library because, like music, the file names are encrypted. Nevertheless, you can copy stuff now.
This folder method gives you access to all files including .epub, .pdf and all types you have purchased. You might want to check out epub to pdf converters to make a readable copy of the epub Books you’ve got.
There was some suggestion about transferring your iPhone/iPad purchases via iTunes so you get the Apple Books on your computer. The problem is, you still can’t open them on your PC like you’d open a normal pdf file. That’s why no normal method works to export pdf from Books to PC.
The software mentioned above has both Mac and Windows versions. Go right here to download iExplorer.
Try it and do share your feedback with us in the comment below. Also, make sure to Download our app and stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram to never miss our latest stories.