HP LaserJet P1505n Driver
- Hp Laserjet P1505n Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Hp Laserjet P1505n Driver Free Download
- Free Hp Laserjet P1505n Driver Download
- Hp 1505n Printer Driver
- Hp Laserjet P1505n
Home » HP LaserJet P1505n Use the links on this page to download the latest version of HP LaserJet P1505n drivers. All drivers available for download have been scanned by antivirus program.
HP LaserJet P1505n Printer Drivers for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet P1505n Driver Downloads
Hp Laserjet P1505n Driver Download For Windows 8.1
Operating System(s): Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit)
- HP LaserJet P1505n WinXP and Win7 Printer Driver Download (163.28 MB)
- HP LaserJet P1505n Win8 32-Bit Printer Driver Download (3.38 MB)
- HP LaserJet P1505n Win8 64-Bit Printer Driver Download (3.83 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X
- HP LaserJet P1505n Mac Printer Driver Download (10.07 MB)
This driver works both the HP LaserJet P1505n Printer Download.
hp laserjet p1505n dwnload hemant dahariya on April 20th, 2012
download of driver hp laserjet p1505 Hieu on June 13th, 2012
When are you going to let people who have window 8 download the driver for this printer?
Getting really frustrated!! Liz on March 29th, 2013
Leave a comment
Go to hp.com page to get the original page of the contents.
HP Laserjet P1505 Review & Installations without CD
HP Laserjet P1505 Software and Drivers Windows 7, 8, 10 Downloads – HP asserts its LaserJet P1505n gauges 243mm front to back, however, this figure disregards the paper tray that turns down at the front. You also need to crack up support to catch published output, yet in spite of these factors, the HP continues to be a small printer.
See Also: HP LaserJet P1007 Software and Drivers Windows 7, 8, 10 Downloads
The primary tray hold 250 sheets of paper, as well as the upper surface of the tray, can support 10 more sheets that feed right into the top priority feed slot. The trays are open to the elements, so the paper may obtain messy in time. The top of the printer hinges open to admit to the initial toner cartridge, which has a life of 1000 pages, after which you’ll pay ₤ 44 (inc. VAT) for a 2000-page CB436A cartridge which works out to 2.2 p per web page.
HP Laserjet P1505 Software – features
Nevertheless, if print high quality is just typical, print rates are anything yet. Our ISO test file – which encompasses both text and graphics – was taken care of with aplomb (striking 22ppm in both regular as well as draft settings), as were a variety of Excel spreadsheets. As a matter of fact, its record printing rate is on a par with the Brother and also faster than several dearer printers from the recent Labs.
It’s only ₤ 104, so if you’re after a quick as well as a cost-effective mono printer for the home office, the HP Laserjet P1505 might do a job – specifically if you do not print a lot of graphics. However, if you call for anything more than that – top quality outcome or an attribute set over the plain essentials – you would certainly be much better off investing a little bit much more on the larger, however premium, Brother HL-5240.
See Also: HP LaserJet P1006 Software and Drivers Windows 7, 8, 10 Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 32-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 8 32-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit / Mac OS X (v10.11.x) / Mac OS X (v10.10.x) / Mac OS X (v10.9.x) / Mac OS X (v10.8.x) / Mac OS X (v10.7.x) / Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
HP Laserjet P1505 Drivers and Software Download
HP LaserJet P1005 Printer Series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP LaserJet P1000-P1500 Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (Windows)
HP Laserjet P1505 Drivers and software settings
Step 1: How to Install Drivers with Free Downloads, without CDs (Automatic Wizard)
- You must have an HP Laserjet P1505 drivers or software settings file. To set the driver file, you can click the link below to download.
- You must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Follow the instructions about installing HP Laserjet P1505 printer with the Setup file.
- You must turn on the computer and printer.
- However, try not to connect the suggested USB cable printer first.
- Download the setup and install drivers on your computer by following all the instructions for the progress of the installation.
- You connect the USB cable from the printer after the driver setup installation is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable is connected. When a USB cable is detected on your computer, the wire will do directed to the next instruction.
- Follow the wizard instructions to complete the installation process.
- After everything is ready, your printer can douse for the printing process.
Step 2 for how to manually install HP Laserjet P1505 driver.
Hp Laserjet P1505n Driver Free Download
This way you need to help the “add printer” option Windows default feature. And having a Setup & Driver software file, it also requires a USB cable printer.
Free Hp Laserjet P1505n Driver Download
- Turn on your computer and printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract HP Laserjet P1505 settings file and also extract the location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Select “Add a printer.”
- After that is ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
Hp 1505n Printer Driver
How to Remove HP Laserjet P1505 Drivers
Hp Laserjet P1505n
- You must look for the “Windows” key on the keyboard.
- Then select “Control Panel.”
- Next, select the Uninstall Programs tab.
- Look for the name of the driver you want to uninstall.
- Click “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.