- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Ethernet 8023 Windows 81 64
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Ethernet 8023 Windows 81 Download
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Ethernet 8023 Windows 81 7
- Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Ethernet 8023 Windows 81 1
This question already has an answer here:
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Ethernet 8023 Windows 81 64
- Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Driver for HP - HP Notebook working on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate.
- From this page you can download a Realtek LAN Driver ver. 7.082 Windows 7 x64, Windows 7 x32 for Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 Motherboard. Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Realtek PCI GBE Family Controller Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Utility ver. 220.127.116.11 for Windows 8.1 x32/x64, 8 x32/x64.
- Realtek NIC running at 100Mb/s rather than 1000Mb/s 4 answers
I have an asus Gigabit Router and a gigabit NIC (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller) witch is running at 100Mbps rather than 1000Mbps (1.0 Gbps).When I use an old laptop on the same Ethernet cable(cat6) its running succesfully at 1.0 Gbps.Means there's no problem with the setup, router nor the cable.I tried changing the speed & duplex from auto negotiation to 1.0 Gbps but its still running at 100.0 Mbps.I also have the latest driver update for my NIC.
I think im missing something but what ?What could be the problem ?
marked as duplicate by fixer1234, Run5k, mdpc, karel, Pimp Juice ITMar 5 '17 at 19:04
DriverFinder supported for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1/8 and Windows 10 in 32bit or 64bit Windows Operation System. DriverFinder is highly recommended for updating all Realtek PCIe drivers, you can download DriverFinder by click this. DriverFinder automatically updates.
This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Ethernet 8023 Windows 81 Download
I have solved the issue by upgrading the driver. The Realtek driver downloads can be found here.
Realtek Pcie Fe Family Controller Driver Ethernet 8023 Windows 81 7
There are several different Realtek chips which identify themselves as Realtek PCIe Family Controller. Although many of these chips support 1 Gigabit ethernet speeds, some do not, and there are new laptops sold, even now in 2017, with only a 100MB/s Realtek chip. Unfortunately, the HP Envy machine I got at Costco is one of them.
To check if your hardware supports 1 GB/s, go to the
properties page for the
ethernet adapter and
configure the driver. On the
advanced tab, select
speed & duplex (you might have to scroll down in the list). Check the dropdown on the right to see if 1000 Mbps is listed.
If the chipset in the laptop does not support Gigabit ethernet, but has a USB 3.0 port, then a workaround is to use a (e.g.) USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
Can you verify the CAT6 cable used (are you sure it's not CAT5/CAT5E?) is wired the same each end (check the colours on the underside of the RJ45's). Basically a CAT6 cable is a CAT5 cable with additional shielding.
If you had one end wired as T568A and the other as T568B then what you have is actually a 'cross-over' cable and not a 'patch cable'/'drop lead'. Originally intended for connecting 2 PC's together without a hub/switch the mistake is easy to make when wiring patch cables/wall sockets.
Which model NIC Realtek PCIe GBE do you have?