I'm downloading the game Aion by NCSOFT and I was wondering if it had download resuming where I could close it and have it resume where it left off. Have you tried this yet? This was a way later fix, so I dunno if you ever got to see it if you were looking at old forums. Pull up your Aion folder, go into your bin64 folder, rename the aion.bin file to aion.bin.old, and then try launching the game again.
Which Aion Should I Download Game Forge For Windows
Gameforge redefined the word fail with yesterday’s update. To everyone’s shock, they screwed up even worse than anyone could ever imagine or expect.
You are a shame to all European gamers and videogame companies, you put this region to shame.
- Live stream event was a bullshit facade full of lies and avoiding all questions. The project lead/manager didn’t even know half the basic things about the game, “I’ll have to ask that”, “ehh I don’t know”, “I’m not sure..”
- We still didn’t get level 60 rifting
- We still didn’t get a normal FTS
- We still can’t socket armors
- We still can’t use blue manastones
- Instance that should be 12h became 46h (for subscription users, 112h for others)
- Tons of bugs and misstranslations, maps in game are even in Korean
- Noone has an idea of “new” arena times, if they were even changed (we have 4 hours less than US)
amongst other crap they pulled
Which Aion Should I Download Game Forge 2
Congratulations GF, you beat everyone’s expecations on how much you could fail with this.
Can you imagine what they’ll pull with 4.0? :D