- Before you begin
Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient available data storage for the download, on a computer, USB or external drive.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 5 GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Check these things on the PC on which you want to install Windows 10:
- 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10 that’s appropriate for your CPU. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type.
- System requirements. See the system requirements before installing Windows 10. We also recommend that you visit your PC manufacturer's website for info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Language in Windows. You'll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10. To see what language you're currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel.
- Edition of Windows. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. To check which edition you're currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel and look for Windows edition. Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available here. Please see the Volume Licensing Service Centre for more information.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.
Select the edition of Windows 10 you want. Click the Confirm button. Pick your product language from the drop-down menu. Click the Confirm button. Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process. After downloading the ISO file, you can use tools, such as Rufus to create a bootable media of Windows 10. Click on the download button with trust badge and get the Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586 ISO Download [Feb 2016 Update]. How to Install Windows 10 From a USB Drive After you have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO file and saved it to your PC. Click on the download button with trust badge and get the Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586 ISO Download [Feb 2016 Update]. How to Install Windows 10 From a USB Drive After you have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO file and saved it to your PC. Oct 08, 2017 The future of live TV with 60+ channels. No cable box required. Cancel anytime.
Get the latest Windows 10 version 1511 build 10586 ISO download [Feb 2016 update]. The ISO file contains Home and Professional edition for both 32bit and 64bit systems. Softlay gives the single-click direct link to Windows 10 Free Download. The untouched Windows 10 ISO downloaded with the Microsoft’s official Media Creation Tool (MCT). The Windows 10 version 1511 Feb update is also available on MSDN. It’s full version Windows 10 ISO Download. Safe & faster than torrent download.
- Offical ISO
- Windows 10
- Latest Release
- 29 Feb 2016
- File Size
- Microsoft Inc.
Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586 ISO Download [Feb 2016 Update]?
Windows 10 version 1511 is the Windows 10 November Update, codenamed “Threshold 2 (TH2).” Like a service pack it is the first minor update to Windows 10 with build 10.0.10586. This is the latest OS build. Normally you get this through Windows update which is very slow download and can cause problem during downloading or install the update.
Need a DVD image containing all the updates released since Windows 10 launch? You want to install the latest Windows 10 on a PC? Or Just need a backup copy of Windows 10 in .iso file or on a flash drive? The recommended way to download Windows 10 (v.1511 10586) ISO Download Feb 2016 Update is Media Creation Tool. Microsoft has updated the MCT to Build 10586.
How to Download Windows 10 ISO
Downloading through Windows Update doesn’t always work and causes update error. Media Creation Tool’s download speed may be very slow. You can not download Windows 10 ISO from MSDN without subscription. For all these reasons we are providing the official untouched Windows 10 ISO download for free at very high speed. Click on the download button with trust badge and get the Windows 10 Version 1511 Build 10586 ISO Download [Feb 2016 Update].
How to Install Windows 10 From a USB Drive
After you have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO file and saved it to your PC. You need to burn (copy) it on a USB flash drive. Follow this tutorial on how to install Windows 10 from a USB drive.
Features & Requirements of Window 10 ISO
Here are system requirements of Full Windows 10 (Pro + Enterprise).
Windows 10 1507 Iso Download Torrent
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Upgrade from Windows 7 and 8.
- Hard Disk: 16Gb Free Disk Space.
- Ram 2GB minimum.